Our Sales Pitch
We specialize in switching shoot & burners to IPS.
Rather than chase down the “rockstar” photographers, we specialize in helping busy shoot & burn photographers make the switch to print sales. Why? Because we’d rather help everyday photographers change their lives with their first $100k in sales than just pad another photographer’s bank account with their second or third six-figures.
This ain't our first (or second... or third...) rodeo
We’ve been in the photo sales software game since 2012, helping photographers sell millions of dollars in printed products. Our platform and step-by-step sales workflow have been tested and proven by our teams’ combined experience of over 40 years as both six-figure studio owners and software developers.
Your success is our success.
When you join Swift Galleries (even just a free trial), we take an active and engaged role in helping you grow your business. From 1-on-1 coaching opportunities and direct access to our founding team, we’re putting some of our skin in the game to help your business succeed.
Don't just show it. Sell it. (Simply.)
Our wall art designer helps your clients see exactly what their photos will look like, on their own walls, at exactly the right size. This completely changes the game, allowing your clients to “try before they buy” so you can stop simply offering wall art and start actually selling it.
Decades of six-figure studio experience, included.
Don’t know how to sell? NBD, we do. Even better, we give away 99% of our education for free and offer a supportive community for personalized coaching and accountability. (The other 1% of our education is included, absolutely free, with your Swift Galleries membership and free trial.)
Busy parentpreneurs, assemble!
Naptime hustlers and post-bedtime business builders – you’re our people. If you’re trying to balance a photography business with family life, then we’ve made it easy for you to get everything you need in one place, designed to work seamlessly together, without a single hidden fee. One monthly or yearly price. No tiers or upsells. No shenanigans. (No, really).
10x ROI, guaranteed.
If you put Swift Galleries to work in your business and don’t get 10 times what you pay us in your first year, we’ll give you your money back or give you a 1-on-1 coaching call, worth $500, absolutely free.
Bootstrapped, remote & fiercely independent.
Swift Galleries has been bootstrapped from day one, with no intention to ever change that. Because we’re self-funded, our fully-remote team answers to you, our members, and you alone.
The average Swift Galleries sale will covermore than 4 yearsof your membership.
Yeah, that’s 4 years. In a single sale. 🤯